Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 8 September 2007

My Creative Classroom!

As I had no chance to create today, there are no new piccies to share so I thought this would be a great opportunity to tell you a little bit more about My Creative Classroom. Those of you who visit regularly will know that I have recently accepted a post on the MCC DT - and I'm very excited about it!
My DT term is officially December 2007 - May 2008 but there is a strong possibility that we are going to be able to offer some classes in November/December 2007 - I hope you'll be able to join us then. Obviously these will have a Christmas theme to them and will probably centre on all the Christmas crafty makes that we vow to finish every year (but somehow don't quite finish!) There will be more about the content coming soon!
The great thing about this particular site is that it's brand new and has a brilliant teaching mechanism. I'm so looking forward to coming in right at the start of something new! Our classrooms and faculty pages will be added over the next few weeks, so make sure you keep an eye out for future developments!!
In the meantime, you are definitely going to want to sign up for the newsletter - it's the only way you'll be offered free classes in the official January 2008 week-long launch. So do it now while you think about it! You'll kick yourselves if you miss out! LOL

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!