Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 9 September 2007

That Little Thumb

I've been busy today, largely working through the August 2007 Personal Shopper kit in preparation for Ally Pally at the end of the month. This layout is based on Valerie Salmon's sketch #25. The flowers are made from the papers in the kit, following a tutorial by the fabulous Tracie Hudson. You'll see a few more of those cropping up before the night is out LOL.
The title is hand drawn but I had a bit of help from these Helix Stencils & a Dottariffics black pen. I also used a stencil to start of the doodling - the fabby free one that came with Scrapbook Inspirations a couple of months back - I use it soooo much.

1 comment:

Looby said...

aww what cute pics!! fabby LO!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!