Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 7 September 2007

The Secret's Out!!

I've been sitting on this secret (metaphorically, of course) for an entire week and the wait has been excruciating! So anyway, I applied for a DT post here and I got it!! Very excited about the whole thing & it seems I'm the only brit there too! LOL.
So I'm finally gonna be holding the online classes that have been my ambition for soooo long & I can't wait! Do check out the website & make sure you sign up for the newsletter - there are free classes up for offer in the January semester - but only to e-mail subscribers.

I'm gonna leave you with a little piccie. This is the LO we're doing in tonight's personal shopper class - you may recognise the photo from a HS:MS prompt I took a few weeks back (see, I do use them!) Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you must be thrilled and rightly so.

Looby said...

well done you!! so excited for you!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!