Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 23 February 2008

Adore The 80's!!

My mum gave me this photograph yesterday - that's me with my baby bro, who is now 29 & married!! It's not like me to use a photo straight away but this one was just dying to be scrapped immediately.
Anyway, I found this challenge on Brigitte's blog through Scrapscene, and everything just came together.
So the challenge was to use the mugs/their packaging as your inspiration. Gotta say How gorgeous are they??????.
The layout is a bit of a mish mash of lots of products I've been wanting to use for a while. KI memories lace cardstock that Jane brought over from the US for me on her last visit, CI chipboard, Felt Fusion, Fancy Pants felt, Friendly Felt, Amuse gems and some odd brads and blooms from my stash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo!! Gorgeous layout (love the mugs too!)

Vanessa.

Anonymous said...

Hey Beverly !!
Found your blog !! i read your comment only after your email !! and as i said....sooooo cool LO !! but heyyyy the 80s ?? soooo ??? makes you around 40ish ?? like me ?? i oh so loooove the 80s songs ect...
and thank you for participating to my blog-challenge !! ;)
brigitte from Australia :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!