Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 6 May 2008

CHALLENGES, COMPETITIONS & MORE FREE STUFF!!

Bit of a catch up post here - soooooo many ways to win right now!! So let's get right to it:

Crop 'Til You Drop Monthly Challenge. This month we want to see felt &/or fabric on your projects. So why not whip up a quick card, layout, altered item ... or whatever! & we positively encourage multi challenge projects, so do feel free to combine with any other challenges that you usually enter. We also are more than happy to receive multiple entries - the more projects you enter the greater your chances to win!! Need stash to get you started? Check out the webstore for felt & fabric stash!!

It's Good To Be Green - Allie Gower over at Croppinsville USA has a fabulous green giveaway up for grabs ... in a recycled box!! All you have to do is pop on over to the blog & leave a comment about your own green efforts ... & don't forget to say I sent you over! LOL. Be quick - you only have until Wed 7th May (that's tomorrow! Yikes!!)

I have a li'l RAK of my own here too! As you'll know from my previous post, I've been working on that li'l scrapping haven of mine. Can you imagine just how much stash I've rediscovered?? Anyway, the deal is that I'm gonna RAK some of that stash to you guys as it'll take me several lifetimes to use it all (& I'm a bit of a monkey for buying new stuff! LOL). All you have to do is post a li'l comment telling me your best storage tip (cuz I still have loads of stash to house!!) & I'll enter all the comments into a draw (on May 22nd - my Daddy's birthday!) Send your friends over & I'll do an extra draw for those people too - 1 entry for each person that mentions you in their post.

So good luck ... & go win stuff!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Loads going on Guv!! You have pictures of loads of my top storage tips over on BTYD!! http://www.ctyd.blogspot.com/

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!