Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 16 May 2008

Mega Catch Up Friday!!

Oooooh! I don't plan on doing this too often! LOL.
Major e-mail issues have been taking up my time this week - leaving precious little time left for blogging ... & the result is mega catch up Friday! LOL. Anyway, I've set up a new g mail account for the store (have to say I do love google's ever-expanding free services! LOL) & all is getting back to normal! If you have my contact deets stored, please update your contact list now!! You can use either the e-mail in my blogger profile or the deets on the webstore ... any others that you might have are not working right now & I will probably phase them out now anyway!!
I have a whole bunch of projects to share right now ... check out the posts below!!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!