Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Another Di Card - August #1

It seems that, unless I schedule these posts, I don't quite get around to blogging them ... not until the 11th hour at least. So I'm spending tonight (Monday 11th August) scheduling some catch up posts. Gotta love scheduled posting! LOL.
Anyway, this is last Wednesday's sketch ... & you still have time to whip up a quick card & get linked up before this week's sketch!
I'm still using up scraps & old stash ... HOTP Earth's Palette papers, scraps of HOTP 8x8 Vintage & Karen Foster Loopy Brads (unopened after about 3 years!!)
Check out the next post for some more cards ... yup! more scraps!!

1 comment:

Timi O. Mercado said...

I love the papers that you used. I think I have them, too. Heven't used them much though.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!