Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 12 January 2008

LOAD 8-12


I'm still managing to keep up with the LayOut A Day challenge over at BPS - here's the last 5 days (evidently I'm not so good at blogging them! LOL) I'm also still working through all my old stash - This lot are all HOTP. They are also mostly retro 8x8, which I have now finished save for a few card size scraps (YAY!) The ecxception is the 'AJ' layout below, which comes from the HOTP September 2007 Personal Shopper kit. My fave from this selection is 'Traveling Ted Came To Stay'. That one was definitely not a quick LO. It might be little but it still took a couple of hours to put together. I'll be back tomorrow with some non-LOAD stuff to share. And my latest li'l bit of good news!








No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!