Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 1 March 2008

Oooops! Nearly Missed a Challenge

I was just going through all the challenge sites, as I do every Saturday morning & I realised that I hadn't blogged these ones that I made earlier in the week. The first is my take on the Ismaki sketch #8 & the 'use ribbon' optional challenge. The second is Sketch This! Cards #42 - but I missed the deadline for that now! LOL. See, that is what happens when I break my routine and do the challenges early on! LOL. Lots more of those fairy papers here. The store has sold out now but I still have loads in my stash, so I think I'll be making lots more with them this week!

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 really pretty cards, great papers

Sandy said...

Oh they are so pretty. Just beautiful.

Looby said...

how cute are these?! loving the sugary sweet colours

Marsup said...

They're so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards !

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh how cuuuuuute are these ??
looove them !!
Thanks for visiting my blog, in turn, i'm discovering yours and you do amaaazing stuffs !!
i'm coming back soon !!
Brigitte from Australia :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards :)

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

both of them are pretty designed - great colours

Anonymous said...

Heyyy talented Bev !!!
quick quick !! tell all your friends and family to vote for your beautiful page in my blog-challenge !! they've got up to wednesday night to do it !!
simply because ALLL the pages are sooo amazing and couldn't choose the best because they are all the best !!!
good luck !!!
Brigitte from Australia :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!