Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Deanne's Mid-Month Sketch

Here's my take on Deanne's Mid-Month sketch
due to be posted some time today (15th September but I've scheduled this post for 16th ... confused yet???) ... but I'm an idiot & my camera battery went flat (how many times have I said I will top it up regularly instead of waiting until it dies??????? Do I learn? Apparently not! LOL) so I don't know if mine will be included or not ... we will see. Anyway, fabby li'l sketch & soooo easy to use. I've used K & Co Blue Awning, a few random buttons & a scrap from a verrrrry old record card (these were my Dad's & came my way when he moved to Bulgaria a couple years back - I scored a ton of stationary!)
You might want to check out the deets on Deanne's new Christmas Cards challenge blog too - it's called Christmas Cards All Year Round - yup! the clue is in the title there! LOL - I'm definitely up for it ... are you??

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

oh I LOVE that blue awning I used soem of it on my pen pals layout. DELICIOUSSSS!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!