Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 26 September 2008

Love From Lethargic, Dartford.

The last couple weeks have been horrendous! I have no energy & just can't be bothered to do anything. And I do mean anything! Getting up in the morning is about all I can manage & for anything else I have to force myself to get going. Do you have times like that?
Today, I have updated the Pen Pals blog - it has taken all day & largely all I had to do was cut & paste the information from a couple of e-mails ... what's that about?
You think I've blogged a bit lately? Yup! gotta love scheduled posting - but I'm almost out of those now, so if I don't get my act together soon it could be quiet for a li'l while.
OK, I'm almost done whining now.
Check out the Pen Pals blog for our latest challenge ... & maybe take part to cheer me up?

It's lunch time, I'm exhausted, back to bed methinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on Gov don't go sick on me just before I come back to the UK. Hope you start to feel better very soon. Luv Auntie Jane

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!