Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 22 September 2008

Di's Sept #3 Sketch

OOOOps! The problem with scheduling posts is you have to get the dates right! LOL. This one should have published LAST thursday & it wasn't until I scheduled this week's one that I realised what I had done! LOL. Anyway, this was the post:
I couldn't decide which of these two cards I liked best. The top one, I used as my DT card for Di Hickman this week ... mostly cuz it has more 'substance'. Still using up scraps of Cloud 9 Designs Cocoa Mint as for last week, in fact I've managed to get a bit ahead of myself and scheduled this post on 9th September - go me! LOL. The rubz on this one are Upsy Daisy Designs, left over from a DT entry earlier this year.
The second card, I think I might like more than the first. It's slightly simpler, with the papers doing all the work for me. The flowers are a mixture of Yummy Cupcake Daisy Layers & Dahlia Box Blends, both by Petaloo - luuuurve their fabric blossoms! LOL. The rubz on this one are Scrapworks - I use these soooooo much, which is great while they are cheap!
Other than thank you cards (of which I have plenty right now) & some Christmas cards, I don't actually need any for the next few months so I've been struggling a li'l bit with what type to do ... & what to do with them when they are made! I think I have my answer & have decided to make a few boxes of assorted cards up for my sister in law, MIL & grandmother-in-law as Christmas gifts (yup! kids are back at school for the Autumn term ... time to think Christmas, folks!)

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Im so behind on cards. I need to kick it up! You did a beautiful job with this girlfriend

Shirley Pando said...

Hello, my friend! Hope you are well. I miss you. I have tagged you if you'd like to play along! :D check out my blog

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!