Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Did You Win???

OK ... as promised it's a winners post ... & it's gonna be a looooong one! LOL. I used the random integer thingy as always ... no fixed draws here!!

First up, the winner of this month's stalker's draw is # 1 ... Nina. I'm gonna send you a li'l handmade something!
& for everyone else ... I'm gonna make this monthly stalker's draw a regular thing each & every month. Keep an eye out tho' - there'll be a chance to increase your odds of winning announced in the next couple of days!

Next, the missing '40 days' event winners that got missed ... what can I say? We were too busy celebrating! LOL.
The Link List winner from Day #1: Carla, from the Pursuit of Scrappyness
Day #17's Birthday Tag: Cabbie Lopez
Day #25's Etsy Stuff winner: Jen T
Day #35's Layout Challenge: Bibi
Day 36's Webstore Goodies: Sammie
Day 37's Embellie Kit: Shannon
Day #38's Vintage Goodies: Tash

I need you all to e-mail me your snail mail addys & I'll get your goodies off to you!
Vanessa: I still owe you some handmade cards but I've misplaced your addy ... can you e-mail it again please??
Phoenix: What is your fave colour???

Phew!! well that's it guys ... & if you are still with me: Congrats on getting to the end of the post!! LOL.
'Til Tomorrow ... g'night!

5 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Congrat ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I had forgotten about this :-) Anyway, I tried to email using the address given and my message came back.

Bibi said...

Yes, thanks so much! I had forgotten about this too :) Will email you now...

Ruth said...

Purple or yellow!! Not sure why you ask though cos I'm not on the list!! Not that I mind divulging such top secret personal information to you my good friend!! LOL!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!