Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 15 December 2008

A Fabby Early Christmas Prezzie!!

Did you see this post on the CCAYR blog?? Evidently this card is a winner & I'm now a proud member of the January to March DT! Obviously, I'm thrilled! LOL
I'm taking a break from Deanne's team this week & from Di's Team next week - with hospital visiting & the fact that I've not started my Christmas preparations yet, I just needed a li'l time off to concentrate on making all those Chrimbo gifts that I've planned. So I might be a li'l bit quiet this week ... but then again, I might not! LOL

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! I just love this card and not surprised that this is a winner. Have fun making all your creative and inspiring Christmas projects this week. Can't wait to see what you do.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!