Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 13 May 2007

I'm Still A Mused!

Just uploaded these photos of the cards I made for the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Ambassador Competition. The challenge this week, which closes tonight was to create cards without using black ink. Rather than using brown instead, I opted to use suitable colours for the fish and reeds on 'best fishes' and go with the background red for the 'make a wish' card. The fairy was coloured with shimmer chalks for a little extra sparkle & then matted onto a piece of antique silver paper. The ribbon (stapled to the greeting) is from Strano Designs, who are also sponsors of A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA. The notecards & all of the stamps I used are by A Muse Art Stamps. Look out for A Muse and Strano products coming to Crop 'Til You Drop soon, all new stuff is announced on the shop blog, along with all the DT creations, latest news and events, so it's well worth a visit. Oh! and HUGE thanks to Auntie Jane, who generously gave me a bunch of A Muse notecards, I've never had them before but love them sooo much that I'm definitely getting them for the shop!!

Phew!! There's about 7 links in that paragraph LOL. Keep checking back this week as I'm going to post info about the next
A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA design challenge as soon as I get it & there will be some cool images for the makes we are doing for a child's birthday party on Sunday. There might be one or two more A Muse cards too!

1 comment:

Louise said...

The cardscare lovely, I really like the best fishes one:)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!