Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Hollywood Squares, How A Musing!

There's another fun game over on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog. All you have to do is guess which designer's square is hiding a prize to get through to the next round and the game will continue, adding new prizes each time until they get to one eventual winner. That person (and I soooo want it to be me LOL) will pick up all the prizes from every round - so it could be a huge prize.
As with all the games, you will need to be registered so if you're not already I guess you better do it now LOL. Please do mention me as the referrer as I'm entered into the ambassador's competition & I think I might have already mentioned how much I want to win that LOL.

There's still time to enter a card into the Week 5 designer challenge too. The winner is always picked by a random number generator (which is sooo cool I've used it to pick my blog candy winner) so it doesn't matter whether you are a beginner or have been stamping forever, you'll have just as much chance as the next person. You have until Sunday!

Good luck everyone!!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!