Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 8 May 2007

I've Made It To New York!

The blog that I spoke about on April 28th has now gone live & I've been blogrolled LOL! Nicole spotted my personal Blog & asked if she could use some of my stuff on their blog - well I didn't take much persuading (modest little thing that I am LOL) & yep! You guessed it, it's that chair again!! You can see the blog entry here (scroll down to may 2nd) & all my other decopatch projects are here if you'd like to take another look. And if you've not heard enough about it yet, the Crop 'Til You Drop members only club are getting full instructions to make the top hat in this month's mailing (including the instructions on how to get it just the right size!! It's a bit of a 'Blue Peter' moment (minus the sticky backed plastic LOL)

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!