Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 27 April 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes ...

Well I'm all over My Creative Classroom today! LOL. I have uploaded not one - but FOUR classes to the site today - and check out the news bulletin for May 23rd (scroll down the home page - before you log in). Yep! It's all about me just now! LOL

All my classes are enrollable now & I have a bunch more coming very soon - it's all exciting stuff!!

So have a lookie at ...
'Family Mini Book' - Starting May 12th
The Way Of The Scrapbooker - Starting May 19th
Totally Top Hats - Starting May 26th (see the cool piccie at the top right?)
Let's Kit Together: Love - Starting May 19th (I'm re-running this popular class!)

And talking about changes - we have re-branded the forum to better reflect the direction we are taking - pop over & take a look ... & if you aren't already a member why not register with us now - we'd love some new friends to chat to - the more the merrier!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!