Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 30 April 2008

You Called?

I don't remember where I saw it (as I spend far too much time blog-hopping) but several people have been talking lately about bringing back old fashioned calling cards ... more than that, handmade ones. Well that seemed like a bandwagon I could happily jump on - so here's the first batch.
I made these as my DT entry for Di's sketch this week (April #5), using scraps left over from some of my recent Luxe Designs makes. Which also gave me the chance to break out the li'l icon stamps DH bought me about 4 years ago (yep! never used them before!!) & the brand new Spica glitter pen that Auntie Jane included with the goodies she brought me over from the US (gonna have to get me the whole set!!)
Really easy to make - just measure against a credit card for size. My cardstock is double sided, so I've just printed my deets on the PC & stuck them to the back - all that's left to do is to laminate them & hand them out!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!