Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Tote-Ally Cool!!

Is this the yummiest rolling tote or what???? I had my eye on it for a li'l while but it didn't really take long to give in! LOL. Black & Pink - gotta have it then! Sadly it doesn't look like I'm gonna get to Scrap-a-Ganza (I absolutely refuse to pay an £85 penalty for single occupancy & none of my scrappy buds can do it!) so I might have to wait a bit to show it off properly!
Here's the features:
Large main compartment holds hundreds of 12x12 papers, albums, etc. and features a large zippered mesh pocket, elastic pen loops, cell phone pocket and PDA/camera pocket. Includes a padded laptop case with handles. Telescoping handle with button release and durable reinforced wheels.

It's all lined in pink w/black polka dots - I'm in heaven! LOL. I'm waiting on the tote (the one with the carousel base) now but think I might be forced to get the matching shoulder bag too - would be rude not to really! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so agree. I just ordered the rolling tote and the tool bag. I'm desperately trying to find the shoulder bag, but it's very scarce here in the U.S.
Enjoy your new goodies.

SeasideKaren said...

Please can you tell me which UK stockists sell this please? I SO need one! Told DH he can buy it for my birthday, I wanted the carousel tote too but now I want this more!

Beverley Todd said...

I can order in the totes (rolling & carousel) for anyone that wants them - we don't hold them in stock tho - strictly to order. Just e-mail me for deets.
HTH

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!