Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 3 April 2008

The Places You'll Go ...

Just a quick heads up for the ladies in my scrapping class tomorrow afternoon. This is the layout we'll be doing.
I bought these papers for the store on a total whim - DS4 loves the Dr Seuss books, so I couldn't resist. EK Success has now discontinued them I think, so I might not be able to get the others in - I guess we'll have to make the most of the ones I do have! LOL.
I do have a 'Green Eggs & Ham' layout to share but it hasn't been published on the journaling junkie blog yet - so I guess I'll have to wait! LOL
Also have a bunch of cards n stuff but right now I have some new goodies to play with - just arrived from Upsy Daisy Designs in Canada - you seriously need to check these out - LUSH OR WHAT??? I really, really want a place on their DT so I guess I better go be creative! LOL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff there Bev !!
and woww you're on a roll girl !! good luck for this !!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!