Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 16 October 2008

Di's Oct #3 Sketch

As I missed the deadline for this one, I have no idea whether it was included with the other DT samples (& it's a scheduled post - so I can't check first) this week - but I loved the sketch & had a go anyway!
More of those fancy pants Holly Jolly papers (I did a bunch of LOs earlier in the year & came across a ton of scraps while clearing out) - they'll be popping up again for a while until they are all gone!! The flowers are from the HOTP citrus flower pack - hadn't realised before how well they would work together! & much as they are Christmas papers, I think this card would be good for any 'party' kinda event - birthday maybe?
Pop on over to Di's blog & have a go - it's a great sketch!!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!