Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 13 October 2008

Strangely Disturbing ... But I Love It

Jorunn had to do a layout with this image for a challenge someplace & shared the result over on the APAAT Forum. It seems that I was the only one that liked the pic (or the only one to say so, at least), so she challenged me to do something with it! LOL.
I have to say that I really do like it!
The 'journaling' is part of the lyrics from 'Every Me, Every You' by Placebo ... again, slightly disturbing but I love that song. & yes, I did set light to the notepaper - easiest way to get a burnt effect is to burn it! LOL. It did raise an eyebrow or two as I stood in the kitchen setting light to things - they think I have finally flipped.
Feeling lazy again today, so if you want to know about supplies n stuff - you'll find it in the APAAT Gallery.

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!