Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 16 November 2007

Lovin' Di (& Daisy D's!)

So Di promised me that this week's sketch is great for quick cards - and she was right! another 10 minute card - which is just what you need for Christmas, right? I've used yet more scraps from the Paisley Sugarplum kit; the image is a die cut tag (trimmed & matted); sentiment & holly are rub ons - all from Daisy D's.
So there it is! On time (early, in fact!!) The sentiment doesn't show up so well in the photograph, it says 'Wish'.

The second card I made for Di's October #5 sketch challenge but I didn't get around to blogging it in time (are you seeing a pattern here yet!)It's just a couple of paper scraps from the Snowflakes & Holly kit& a cardstock sticker - Daisy D's again. I've sanded the paper edges & inked everything up. Really quick & easy! LOL.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 great cards, I love those papers

Dawn♥ said...

OH boy two GORGEOUS cards! Love them both! I still need to do the second card sketch! I love it to! So I'm more late than you! Tee! Hee! Hee! have a super fabulous weekend! HUGS!

Spot-On said...

Lol! I meant next weeks! Sorry I am always working a week ahead! Next weeks is LOVELY! I've used it 5 times already!
Loving you're card Beverley! And look at you catching up on past sketches too!!! TFS!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!