Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 20 November 2007

More Work In Progress

It's soooo cold down at the shop right now that I can't settle to craft for too long. Happily, I'm expecting to move into my new playspace in the next week or so, which is much warmer (& it's at home, so I'll be able to craft in Pjs - Bliss!!) Until then, I'm working at a slower pace than usual so I thought I'd share a couple of bits that I'm currently working on.
First: remember this calendar? The top photo shows the board as it is now. There's still lots to do with it until it's finally finished tho'. All supplies, including the ribbon & flowers are by Daisy Ds but they are a mix from several, mostly old ranges. I keep all my old papers organised by colour rather than manufacturer - these happen to mix really well together.
The second photo is of a layout that I should have finished today. I got distracted by the yummy new HOTP Winter Swirls stamps & didn't get it finished. Of the 10 stamps in the set, I have so far used 7 on this page. The title & journaling, plus a few accents, still need to be added but I thought I better get it on to give tomorrow night's class an idea of what we'll be doing! LOL. Maybe I'll get a full post on tomorrow night!

1 comment:

pamala said...

Those ARE yummy stamps!!! Of course, Daisy D's..... oh my, what could be better??? ;) Love it!
Great projects, can't wait to see more of what you are creating, you oh-so-very-busy-artist!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!