Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 28 November 2007

One More For Di's Sketch

As promised in the last post, here's a little piccie of another card I made with Di's Nov #3 sketch. This one is a birthday card for the fabulous looby, my buddy & fellow DT member for Crop 'Til You Drop. Following Di's campaign to use up those scraps, this card uses up some old Daisy D's papers (no idea of the names but they were a CHA 2005 release!). This also satisfies Di's 'use buttons' challenge and my passion for ink (I'm always in an inking phase! LOL). I moved the greeting, a rub on from a magazine freebie, to the top left - flowers and buttons are also Daisy D's - and there's an A Muse Twinkles micro dot gem in the flower centre.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Spot-On said...

hahah that's what I am so gonna call it now! My CAMPAIGN to use scraps! Too funny! Way to use the scraps girl, and LOVING the buttons! This sketch so calls for buttons dontcha think?

Looby said...

The posty has just dropped it through the letterbox and its even more gorgeous in real life! Thanks hun - I love it!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!