Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 23 June 2007

The A Musement Is Rising!

Lots more winners over on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Blog right now. Two weekly winners have been announced since my last post (what can I say, I had the new shop to open & missed a day LOL) & another Ambassador weekly winner. That's a whole bunch of Colorbox Queue pigment inks, A Muse products (in popsicle pink - my fave!) & a Marvy scallop punch for three lucky girls. I can't wait for my prize from challenge 6 to arrive (I soooo need new stamps to play with LOL). Check out all the winners here.
If you are not a subscriber to the A Muse mailing list, you'll have missed out on the sneak peek of Design Challenge #8's prize - 8 gorgeous A Muse stamps - they are lush! If you don't want to miss out on future peeks register for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA (please tell them I referred you) & you'll get the e-mail newsletter too - it's all free so what have you got to lose? As well as sneaky peeks, the newsletter contains a brill card of the week by an A Muse designer, Designer features & all the latest goss from A Muse HQ.

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!