Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 25 June 2007

Swaps Are A Musing

We have just finished our first round of A Muse swaps and are having such fun with them on the forum that I thought you guys might like the chance to take part. Sooo here's the deal: I'm gonna run another card swap & another ATC swap & there are lots of ways you can join in.
  • If you are registered on the forum, reply to this thread for card swaps or this one for ATCs
  • Add a comment at the bottom of the blog post & send me your e-mail address so I can contact you
  • Pop into the store and sign up there.

These swaps count for points in the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Ambassador's competition, which I may have mentioned that I'd love to win LOL, so if you think you could support me by joining a swap, that would be great!

The rules: You must use at least one A Muse stamp, other than that the design is completely up to you. For card swaps, you make one and send it to the person below you on the list. For ATCs, you make as many as there are participants & send them all to me, I divide them up & send them back - so you send 6 & will receive 6 back. For all swaps, please send a SAE with sufficient return postage - in the UK this will be LARGE LETTER postage. As time is now against us, please send your swaps ASAP & I'll post them back within a day of receiving the last one in. In any case, all swaps must be complete by July 8th.

Look out on this blog for all the latest A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA news & for swap images as each swap ends!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!