Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 12 June 2007

Sparkly Stuff Is A Musing

Design Challenge #7 is up on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog. This time we need to make our designs incorporating glitter, which isn't something I use all that often so I'll have to think about it a bit! For now, I'm thinking of all the obvious applications: twinkly stars, snow & ice, anything Christmassy - and that's as far as I've got! And if you need a bit of extra inspiration, just have a look at this great little card by A Muse instructor, Michelle White (her entire blog is pretty cool!)
The prize up for grabs this week is a Splitcoast Stampers 1 year membership & a rather pretty mug!
And as you don't have to use A Muse stamps (although if you have them, I know you'll want to!) everyone can join in! I won the challenge prize last week, this week it could be you! So why not pop over and register now - you could win a prize just for that. Please put me down as the referrer too!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!