Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 11 June 2007

How A Mused Am I?

Wooooo-Hoo! The results are in and I won this week's design challenge with this card, which wasn't even my favourite! The weekly winners are also up & I bet they are as excited as me!!
You can see last week's challenge prize here & this week's winners here. Keep an eye on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog for details of challenge 7, which the A Muse crew promise will have our designs sparkling.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning gorgeous goodies, go here to register & tell them I sent you (put my name, Beverley Todd, in the referrer's box). If I win the Ambassador's Competition there will be even more free stuff coming up on this blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and about time too!! LOL
Well done you!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!