Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Some Like It Hot! (Now That IS A Musing)

Challenge 6 is up on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog. This time, you need to make a card (or more if you like) using heat embossing. The lovely people over at A Muse (The A Muse Crew) are doing all they can to make sure that everyone can join in, so although they would like you to use an A Muse stamp, if you don't have any then you can use something else. Similarly, if you don't have a heat gun, you can use glaze pens for an embossed effect or dry embossing.
I have to admit that I've not used my heat gun for sooooo long. I'm basically lazy (and impatient) & embossing takes time. But I need to win this prize LOL. The Purrr-fect clear stamps are the yummiest ever & you just can't have too many punches!
Maybe this is the week that you should have a go yourself. You do need to register & please mention me as the referrer.
Make sure you keep an eye on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog as they are promising another sneak peek later this week (and they only stay live for a day or so!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just looked at the AMAP blog and there is a note that the sneek peek is going to be FRIDAY for 24 hours.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!