Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 26 June 2007

More Ways To Be A Mused By Ribbon

Challenge #9, the penultimate one, is now up on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog & calls for designs using ribbon. If you are stuck for ideas there's a fabby card by Jennifer Pebbles to get you thinking (using the very same Strano ribbons that I raved about a couple of posts back). Sadly, I missed the challenge last week so I'm gonna try extra hard this week! Check out that prize too - a positive golf-fest of rubber stampy-ness (OK, so I made those words up!!) There's also a link to this thread on Splitcoast Stampers (another A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA sponsor) with tons of ideas for ways to use ribbon.
There's only two weeks to go, so you better register quick if you're gonna be in with a chance of winning any of the great prizes still up for grabs. Oh! and pleeeeease mention me (Beverley Todd) as the referrer, I really want to win the Ambassador's competition *grins*

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!