Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 22 December 2007

The Bonus Card!

I made a li'l card with Di's bonus sketch last Saturday. It's not my entry for the DT call, altho' obviously I'll be submitting for that, but my card for this week's Design Challenge at Crop 'Til You Drop. With the DT being on their annual break, there'll be a lot more from me over there this next couple of weeks.
All the papers are from the HOTP classic cardmakers pack, as is the ribbon. I used a chipboard key from Fancy Pants Biggest Board 'Dreamer'. For the keyhole, I drew around a chipboard keyhole from the same set, cut it from black glimmer & mounted it on a circle punched with the Marvy Mega Scalloped Circle. The sentiment was added using Queen & Co lower case clear alpha stamps.
Should have my take on this week's sketch (December #3) up tomorrow!

Oh! & I've finally got the webshop back up & running - new stuff going on over there every day so go take a lookie!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hi, Beverley! Seasons Greetings to you and your family! Just wanted to let you know that you are today's Featured Blogger of the Day over at the QK Bloggers Club! =)

Thanks for joining in on the fun. It was such a pleasure to feature you.

Check it out here:
http://qkdbloggers.blogspot.com/.

Hope you have a great New Year! =)

Nina

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!