Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Festivities are well underway in the 'Crafty Moments' household, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for visiting my blog this past year & leaving a li'l love here and there. I love reading all your comments & keeping in touch with my crafty friends worldwide. I hope you'll all carry on popping in during 2008 - now I've closed the B&M store I'll have much more time for creating & blogging - so there'll be much more from me in the next 12 months!
I'll be posting a couple of things over the holidays (hint: look out for a new regular post starting new year's day!)
All that's left to say is: Have a fabulous Christmas however you choose to celebrate & a peaceful, creative, crafty new year!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!