Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 29 August 2007

And Another Sketch Challenge

So I've done a bit of crafting today, which was nice. This was another of Valerie's sketches - I love hers, they always turn out so well! I flipped the sketch as it called for three landscape photos & I really wanted to use this combination of pics and papers. I've lierally turned the sketch through ninety degrees and left it totally intact. It was such perfect so I've not messed with it in any way!! The papers are a mix of HOTP, MAMBI & English Paper Company (micro dots & perfect posies). The circles and photo corner are die cut - I used chipboard for most of the circles to add a bit of depth. The title is handcut from a template I've had for years & the alpha stamps are a Hero Arts (i think) set - again that I've had for years. It's been fun revisiting some of my old tools - they do seem to get neglected as soon as there's a new tool (toy?) to play with!! Ironically, I used photos from this same set for the last of Valerie's sketches that I did - isn't that weird??

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!