Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 25 August 2007

Self Portrait

That was the prompt on HS:MS today - can't say I was happy about it tho' LOL. So this is me, after a long day that started badly. I much prefer the one on my profile over on the shop website - but then that has been airbrushed (a favour from a loyal friend LOL). It was only taken in February. Anyway, here for all to see is the real me - just shy of 40 & wondering whether it's time to start using those anti-wrinkle creams!

8 comments:

Katie said...

3 days in a row!!!! congrats! and nice to see you:)

Nina said...

You look fine hun, I am gping to wear a mask next week!

All of my Todays said...

I wouldn't bother with the anti wrinkle creams as I really don't think you need them. :)

Hazel said...

It's good to see you!

Louise said...

Beverley you look fine luv... good to see you:)

Angela said...

Yep, I agree with Rach, you can afford to hold of the wrinkle cream for a good while yet :-)

Sue said...

Wrinkles? Where?

Well done for taking up the challenge :)

Sue

Looby said...

you don't have wrinkles! well not YET!!!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!