Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Clouds In My Space ...

The HS:MS prompt today is clouds, which I thought might be a bit of a problem. You see, I don't have a flash camera with a million functions - it is strictly a point & shoot thing - auto flash, night setting, close up setting & that's it. But you know what? I'm amazed at what it can do. I did want to take a pic of the sun behind a cloud but this was as close as I could get without blinding myself. The line across is a telephone cable but it was by far the best shot to take, so it stays. The neighbours saw me standing out front taking pictures of the sky, so the word is out - I'm officially barking!!

8 comments:

WendyB said...

Mmm lovely shot with the sun shining though.

Unknown said...

Lovely shot. May only be a point and shoot, but it looks cool.
Caz
x

Sarah Youde said...

Well your camera did a great job the photo is fab! I was stood in the middle of the street last week trying to take a photo of the moon so my neighbours think I am a bit nuts too lol.

Oblibby said...

Great shot - I've got a point and click camero too - don't reckon I would have managed one as good as this.

All of my Todays said...

Great shot love the sun in it. :)

Hazel said...

That is beautiful - hope the sun peeped through more. Love the crafting you've shared.

Olivia said...

Great photo and thanks for your comment yesterday!

Charli said...

Guv i didnt know you played along wiv HS:MS! Well I do now - fabulous shot guv, the detail in the clouds is fab - i couldnt get a shot like this with my point and clicker :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!