Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 27 August 2007

Wearing Many Hats!

I luuuurve bank holidays now that I don't open the shop LOL. I spent the day locked in and didn't answer the phone or the door at all! So I had a whole day to craft and finally got a Pencil Lines sketch challenge done. You see, they come on the wrong day for me. I only have sundays to craft usually (days are spent on shop stuff, evenings on web stuff) & with the challenge being Sunday nights ...
Anyway, this is it. I used The Personal Shopper April Kit (bohemian collection) & all I've added are the wooden Alpha stickers (I haven't used them for a while) & TLC monograms (Soooo glad I got them before we sold out!) Can you believe I've never inked chipboard before??? I've covered it with paper, painted, stamped, used as it & wrapped with fibres but never inked! And I love ink LOL. For these letters I used Fluid Colour Chalk Ink (in prussian blue, creamy brown & chestnut roan) & they matched the papers perfectly - so I guess I'll be inking chipboard more often LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't inked chipboard before, either, but I love the chalk inks. I'll have to give inking chipboard a try. Thanks for sharing.

mum-on-the-run said...

Great LO! Sounds like you need a few more hours in the day like me!!

Ania said...

Nice mix of ink there - perfect for the rest of the layout! :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!