Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 18 August 2007

Time To Scrap!

I found this article on finding time to scrap via Mary Chong's blog, which I hopped to having seen the fabulous boxed round wedding album that just won a competiton over on Craft Critique. Of course, if I spent a little less time bloghopping I'd have already uploaded the new products on to the webshop & then maybe I'd have time to scrap LOL. There has to be an irony in that!!
I found all this through scrapscene - so if you haven't visited there before, it's well worth a look. I save (or not, cuz I always end up bloghopping!) a few minutes a day by subscribing for e-mail updates - soooo much inspiration in my inbox every day! Check out the link in 'the best blogs' on the right of this page!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!