Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 15 July 2007

Backlogged Blog Candy

I have been sooo tardy at dishing out the blog candy - but it wasn't all a big con, I really am going to send it!
Here's the winners from all the free stuff posts (both from this blog & also from 'Blog 'Til You Drop'):

Guess how many A Muse stamps I own (posted Tuesday June 5th; Crafty Moments): ANSO picked at random using this random number generator. (I actually had 70 but it's a few more now LOL).

What's your favourite Strano ribbon? (posted Thursday June 21st; Crafty Moments): LOOBY & SJC. Both of you picked a favourite so I thought I'd send you both a little blog candy!! SJC, please e-mail me with your postal address! (Use the e-mail link in my profile on this site, Thanx)

Spot the Guv'nor (posted Tuesday June 19th; Blog 'Til You Drop): NINA goodies are waiting for you too!

I'll take piccies of the goodies before I post them off tomorrow. Thanx everyone for your patience, new blog candy coming soon - so watch this space!!

3 comments:

Looby said...

Ooh exciting!! Can't wait to receive my prize!!

Anonymous said...

fix fix fix LOL seriously well done to the winners

Beverley Todd said...

I'll save some special goodies just for you Auntie Jane, for your next visit to the UK LOL

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!