Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 8 July 2007

More A Musement

the winner of yesterday's fun game has been announced - it wasn't me soooo .... look here to see if it was you!! There's another featured store over on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog too - Stampstruck in Medford, Oregon. I think that was Sara's (Naumann, from HOTP) LSS before she moved out to Amsterdam - but don't quote me on it, I could be wrong LOL. There are sooooo many places in the US that I want to visit - maybe next year hey! If you've not already registered for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA, there's still time - lots of yummy prizes still up for grabs! And don't forget to mention me, Beverley Todd, as the referrer - I so want to win the Ambassador's competition & every registration gets me more points!
Stay tuned for details of another fun game ...

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!