Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 26 July 2007

Pickled Pirates

Fish is going to a birthday party tomorrow & it's his first one outside of the family. Brennan lives next door to my mother & he will be 4. Fish spent the afternoon there today, playing pirate games & tomorrow is the pirate party - so it seemed a fair bet that Brennan is into pirates. I managed to find an excellent piratey present - a treasure chest full of craft stuff (plus the obligatory eye patch, hat & parrot!) with a skull & cross bones on the top!
It was a bit short notice to make a present really but with the aid of some Rusty Pickle supplies, I did put this card together.

I had boring paperwork to do at the shop today, so this is my only craft endeavour this time (although I do have a layout at the shop that I've not shown you yet - more of those yummy English Paper Company Papers).

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!