Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 10 July 2007

The A Musement Keeps Coming!

OK, I know the Ambassador's competition has ended now, so I could stop the 'A Muse' puns - but I guess I'm just having too much fun with it LOL. The A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Ambassador for 2007 will be announced tomorrow - so wish me luck. In the meantime, there is still tons going on over at the AP blog - lots more chances to win free stuff, so why not drop in & join the fun - go play! And if you are anywhere near Dartford, Kent, UK anytime this week - pop in to Crop 'Til You Drop. This is the sole UK host for A-Muse-A-Palooza & we have fun stuff happening every day! Look here for the events schedule. I just wanted to share this pic with you - Fish, our youngest A Muse fan - 3 years old! (the stickers can be peeled off the lollipops & worn as a badge - top tip for mums LOL) pictured here with Sean (DS1 & Crop 'Til You Drop staff member).

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!