Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 11 July 2007

A Bit Less A Musement, I Think!

The results are in & the first ever A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Ambassador is Amy Rysavy, who was guest designer for A Muse in May - you can see loads of her yummy creations both on her blog & on the A Muse News (May Posts). Many congrats to her & also Taylor & Geeta (2nd & 3rd place, respectively).
I think it might be time to retire the A Muse titles now LOL - I've made some 50-odd posts over the last 9 weeks; made around 200 cards, ATCs & Tags; & hosted 7 swaps! It has been soooo much fun LOL. So what's next?
Check out the posts over on the store blog, where I'm posting daily pics of all our A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA events & if you have won a prize on either blogs, you can expect to receive that very soon - I've been a bit slack about getting stuff out lately!
I'm gonna be concentrating on the shop stuff for the next couple of weeks - sorting out our next round of promotions (so more freebies in the pipeline), applying for a couple of DT posts, building the new webshop & making lots of new stuff for classes, member's club etc ... & I still want to doodle my crocs!! AND lots more blog candy - so please come back often to see what's new!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so sorry you didn't win - especially with all the hard work you put in (but we still know you're the best!)

Anonymous said...

Sooo sorry you didn't get placed loved all your work submitted and definitely think you had to be high up in the list. Here's to next year eh!!!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!