Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Much More Than A Musing

July 9th was the official start of A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA & to kick it off, Crop 'Til You Drop in the UK hosted a VIP night. We just had sooo much fun. Due to a bunch of unforeseen circumstances, the new products only arrived a few short hours before so the whole event when live, unrehearsed! The make 'n' takes were as new to me as they were the ladies attending but we battled through & made them both with relative ease. A cheer went up as everyone finished up & there were cries of 'can we shop now?' as they raced toward the displays of new stamps, cards, twinkles & more. I guess it's a bit different in the UK as A Muse is so difficult to find - we just want to get at the goodies! We had a couple of prize draws & obviously everyone filled in the grand prize forms to win a year's worth of A Muse (how cool would that be???). But the highlight was definitely the shopping! Here's a few of the ladies busy working on their make 'n' takes ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it has been a success, Beverley. I wish I could be there. Those ladies look like they are having so much fun !

X
Fab

Anonymous said...

So glad that you got everything although it was at the 11th hour. looks as though Monday was alotalotalot of fun. Aren't the stamps great and I love the pics of N1 and N4 sons. Hope the rest of the week goes well. Auntie Jane z

Pinkie said...

I was one of many crafters to attend this event. I really enjoyed it and couldn't resist buying some of the great products on sale. The cards we made were really lovely. Thank you Beverley for a great evening.

Donna

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!