Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 3 July 2007

How Much A Musement Can You Stand?

OOooooh! There's lots happening over at the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog today! MJ picked up a cool prize as this week's winner from the Ambassador registrations - check out what she won here; Michelle White's instructor schedule has been posted & you can see more of her yummy projects over on her blog; and Design Challenge #10 has been announced!
This time it's anything but cards, so it's time to go mad on altered art, ATCs, bookmarks & anything else that doesn't constitute a card (just when my card mojo was in full swing!!). There's loads of inspirational ideas from the A Muse designers & make sure you take a peek at Linda's wine tags - they aren't big in the UK as yet but I think they could be the next big thing LOL I think I might need to make some of those myself!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!