Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 8 July 2007

Count The Minutes To Be A Mused

Had to pop off and upload the latest pics of my 'not a card' makes for challenge #10 - there's still time to enter this one, it closes tonight & if you make an ATC, you'll definitely have time to get one submitted before the deadline!
Anyway, over on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog, they are counting the minutes to the big event, which is just one day away!! If you are in the UK like me - there's only 13 hours to go (yay!) before Crop 'Til You Drop opens its doors! So, today's fun game is genius - just post a comment, timed so that there is a '1' logged in the minutes of the time that you posted! I actually waited 37 minutes to 20:13pm in case my clock was a couple of minutes out LOL! Read the comments too - some are really funny!
I've no idea what the prize is - but they have all been fabulous so far. Good luck!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!