Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 13 November 2008

Di's November #2 Sketch

As much as I love Di's sketches, I found this one a bit of a struggle & I'm not entirely sure I like the end result. I just isn't how I saw it in my head IYGWIM. It was definitely a great one to use up a bunch of scraps & odd embellies tho!

There's a li'l bit of Teen Chic paper there & the rest is basically odd bits that I had lying around on my desk. I think I'm gonna have to clear it up soon ... the scraps just seem to keep going on forever!
Check out Di's sketch - & if you do something with it, do drop me a comment - I'd love to see it!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a great take on the challenge. This is just to cute.

jen t. said...

cute card!!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!