Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 23 November 2008

I came across this challenge blog just a couple days ago, via Vanessa's blog I think, & they had a DT call on. Noella has some fabulous sketches & I thought I might quite like to be on the DT there ... so I applied at the 11th hour.

This is the layout I created for the call, using Noella's 6x12 sketch #3. Sooooo difficult to choose just 1 sketch to use! LOL. This is a total mix of old stash well past the time to use it up & the newest ... Basic Grey, Wassail papers that Auntie Jane brought for me on her visit last week ... she always brings the best goodies with her from the US!
I have a whole bunch of DT applications to make thru December ... sure, I probably won't get them all ... maybe I won't get any but it certainly keeps me on my toes & ensures that I keep creating!!
6x12 Santa Layout Supplies: Textured cardstock: DCWV, Patterned papers: Basic Grey, Wassail; Journal Spot: Handmade; Pearls: Kaisercraft; Pinwheels, white brads: HOTP; Holly Leaves: Prima Marketing; Crackle Paint: Ranger; Snowflake eyelets, chipboard star & brackets, cream fibre: unknown from stash; tiny pinecones: from a local park

3 comments:

Bibi said...

Wow, love this page! Hope you win the DT spot :)

Femin Susan said...

Wow.........
Let your creations reach beyond our imaginations. meet me at my blog........

CathQuillScrap said...

Nice layout... good luck with all your DT submissions

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!