Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 15 November 2008

Do You SU! ???

Someone close to me (emotionally & geographically) is about to join the Stampin' Up family ... not saying who until it's all official - & no, it's not me ... I'm not allowed cuz I own a craft business (*insert sad face smilie here*). Although, I have to say with the hassles the webstore is causing me, I'm sorely tempted to jack it all in & sign up with SU! myself! LOL.
Anyway, I have been busy helping this lady to build her very first blog & she has asked me to contribute to it when it goes live - of course, I said yes!! The very first SU! personal blog with a 'design team' LOL. It also means I get to play with her kit ... & have the odd workshop/party of course.
I have long been a fan of SU! & I place the blame for that squarely at the feet of my US & Canadian friends who have been showing off SU! goodies on their blogs for as long as I have been blurfing. So I dug out the few SU! bits that I have ... most are retired & I'm not sure they were ever available in the UK & had a bit of a play. I just wanted to brush up on the basics ... I've not stamped much for a li'l while. all stamped images are copyright Stampin' Up.

Supplies: Card blanks, sentiment stamp: A Muse; Printed Twill: Cosmo Cricket; Buttons: Dovecraft; Markers, twine, cardstock, stamp set: SU!; Colorbox chalk ink (Chestnut Roan)
Supplies: Card Blanks, Sentiment Stamp: A Muse; Ribbons from stash; Colorbox chalk ink (Chestnut Roan); Markers, stamp set: SU!
Supplies: Sentiment Stamp: A Muse; Ribbons from stash; Violet Love Notes, Cardstock, Markers, Stamp Set: SU!

Luuuurve the Love Notes ... they are soooo dinky at about 3" square. They are only available in white/cream now but I think I'm gonna need a ton of them!
Keep a lookout on the blog ... as soon as it's all official I shall give you the link to the SU! lady's blog ... I think she's gonna kick off with a li'l RAK! Gotta love a freebie.
If you haven't joined my followers (top right of the blog), please do to be in with a chance of winning a RAK at the end of the month ... & to have the latest updates delivered right to your dashboard!!

5 comments:

Jo said...

Love the cards!! Those SU stamps are quaity arent they!

Deanne Clarke said...

Great cards, Beverley!!! I love SU! I'm a demonstrator, too.Joined last spring.

StampinCathy said...

Cute cards. I love SU but I'm not a demonstrator. Can't wait to see the website you have designed.

V Colbourne said...

These cards are fabby!!! :D

QuiltNut Creations said...

great cards!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!